Wednesday 12 October 2011

Get Christmas gifts all wrapped up!

Christmas is getting closer and many of us are planning presents and gifts already!

I was approached by Nicola from It’s a wrap Cornwall to create some Christmas chocolate wrappers to be used exclusively by them; so on a day we had a freak heat wave at the end of September, there I was, sat inside drawing snowflakes and snowmen! - I have added a couple of my designs below which Nicola has since used and adapted to chocolate bar wrappers where you can add a personalised message!




 

What a fabulous idea! I am going to get some of these for Grandparents and teachers for Christmas – I may even get my daughter to design her own wrappers as well!

For further details on these great gift ideas, please have a look at www.itsawrapcornwall.co.uk and here is a sneaky peak at the Christmas gift product sheet I designed for them too!




Merry Christmas gift shopping to you all! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment