Tuesday 28 February 2012

It's almost March - how did that happen?!!

Wow - time just disappears doesn't it?!


I have been so busy the last few months and a lot has happened! The most recent of which is that I have been nominated and shortlisted for 2 business awards! Yes, little old me! lol! I can hardly believe it and I am so excited...I don't expect to win because the competition is tough but being nominated for two awards out of 300 applicants is such and honour and achievement!
I have been shortlisted for the Advocate award - a helper and supporter of others in business and a all round good egg, and also Business Mum of the Year (blimey) he, he, - inspirational  and must continuously inspire others as a business woman and a mother!


The winners will be announced on the 8th March to coincide with International Women's Day -  I will keep you posted!




I have also been working hard along with two colleagues, Debbie and David to launch magazines under the brand of What's Good To Do. Check out the website and get involved... http://www.whatsgoodtodo.com/pages/view/about_us
The magazine is a handy A5 size with lots of tips, reviews and ideas of things to buy and places to visit.


And packed into my 'spare time' I have also help to set up Mumsclub Trafford and we plan to have regular meet ups once a month for all the local business mums in the area. A chance to get to know others and get away from your computer screen, as well as help enhance your business and network! 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MumsBusinessclub-Trafford/164530663617538  come and see us on the Facebook page and join us for our first meet in March 2012.




Well that's all for now folks, 
I will be in touch with an update very soon, 


Michelle  x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Well done - a full packed short month for Feb then.
    Good luck with the awards, what an acheivement.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete