Tuesday 6 March 2012

Enterprise Nation funding Vote request ... please x

I have asked for funding through Enterprise Nation as I would like to buy a nice camera t enhance colourwheel creative.... here is my request:






My idea is...
I am a work at home mum running a graphic design business. I love my work as it fits in with school runs and assemblies but it also means that I can also be me; a professional working woman!
I would like £300 to be able to buy a good professional camera so that I can take fabulous photographs of my work as well as create great images for my clients to use… at art college I loved photography and would love to be more involved with it again!
It will benefit my clients work too due to the amount of requests I receive for imagery and help over come some of the complications clients have using copyright material.
many thanks

I need 300 votes!!!! A tall order but I do have until the end of March to get them... please vote for me and spread the word to your friends and colleagues... It's really easy to do - just register and find me under colourwheel creative. (Don't worry, you don't get bombarded with lots of emails form them)!
Or if you already have an account, just follow this link: http://www.enterprisenation.com/funding-applications/colourwheel-creative/

thanks in advance for your help and support, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment